Sunday, March 20, 2005

Inspired by an assignment I've seen on a few of my favourite blogs, I thought I'd work on a '100 Things' list of my own. A tool in my journey of self-discovery perhaps...

1. I'm a mom, above all else.
2. I dislike chocolate. Really.
3. I have a very unusual job.
4. I worry way too much.
5. I love wine. Red, white, whatever...I don't discriminate
6. My family members are all insane.
7. Including me. I think.
8. My sister is my best friend.
9. But we hated each other as teenagers.
10. I'm the 'good one'.
11. What my mom doesn't know won't kill her.
12. The truth might.
13. I would love to be able to write well. Something that people want to read.
14. Or sing. That would be ok too.
15. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
16. I'm having a midlife crisis. Somewhat.


100 things is an awful lot. '16' seems like an ok place to stop for today.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com