Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So. Mother's Day. 8:19am. I wake up to the phone ringing followed by my shortest one wailing in complete fury and outrage. See, he wanted to be the one to answer the phone, not his sister. It was my sister in law calling to wish me a happy Mother's Day. At 8:19am. On Sleep In Day. (isn't that nice?) When common sense was handed out, this girl was way at the back of the line.

I got THE cutest card from my daughter. Yes, it says 'you make good coocies' and inside the mouth it says 'I love you'. The birdie's mouth opens and closes when you open and close the card. She's fabulously intelligent and an engineering genius. Didn't you know?

Aside from the sleep deprivation, I actually had a good day. Hubby went out and picked up some McRauncho's for breakfast then cleaned my entire house while I took the kids to my mom's for a luncheon she had for Grandma. It wasn't too painful...there was wine.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com