Thursday, May 12, 2005

Woo hoo! For the first time in I-don't-know-how-long, I'll be childless on Saturday night... all night. My sister in law is taking the two older children and my sister is taking my shortest one. Over night, dude. What will we do with ourselves? The possibilities are endless!

Scenario One: A romantic dinner in a child-free restaurant. A nice warm bath together, good wine, candles. Walk around the house naked. Sex in the living room, if we feel like it. Several times.

Scenario Two: Call up friends, invite them over for dinner. Adult conversation. Watch the sunset over the ocean. A childless, whine-free evening.

Senario Three (aka 'the most realistic option'): Pick up beer and wine. Order in Chinese. Watch stupid movie on tv, sitting on seperate couches. Drink copious amounts of said wine and beer. Fall asleep on said couches, fully dressed, said movie still blaring on the tv.

I'll let you know which way the night swings.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com