Thursday, September 22, 2005

All's fair in love and war

It's been a little stormy over here and I'm still not sure if we see the world with the same eyes but it's ok. It's not perfect, but does 'perfect' even exist? We have spent time apart, eight months of seperation a couple of years ago as a matter of fact, and I know from that experience that together is better than apart.

Who said married people have to become mind-melded pod people? I'm far from a Stepford Wife but I'm not a bitch on wheels either. (Although, last weekend I was accused of being a 'Jerry Springer all-that *snap* *snap* tough guy'. That may have been a result of me reminding him of where the door is. But tht's neither here nor there.)

We're working on it. I think effort to make make a relationship work is inherent but at what point do we draw the line? At what point is the result not worth the effort put forth? I'm thinking that we'll know it if we see it.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com