Saturday, September 03, 2005

...and the fart jokes are plentiful

Due to the fact hat I have an a-hole for a brother in law, I have my five year old nephew for the weekend so that my pregnant, devastated, exhausted sister can get some rest and sort her shit out.

He is an absolute DOLL with eye glasses, a lisp, a great giggle, and an energetic spirit. He and my youngest son are just a year apart in age and act like brothers, complete with the fighting and the comraderie.

As is typical for 4 and 5 year old boys, my boys are obsessed with pee, poo, bums, and farts. At the dinner table, in the bath, in the backyard - and they giggle maniacally. They don't even make sense. All it takes is the word or a sound that might indicate a toot and they're rolling on the floor. God, I love the sound of children's laughter.

I hope he's gonna be ok.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com