Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pardon my prolonged absence but I've been busier than a one-eyed cat watching nine mouse holes. It's a good thing that I'm a mother and can do 23 things at one time.

I love them like I gave birth to them, but I did a little happy dance on Sunday night when they announced that the school strike was over and my children were going back to school in the morning. (Ok, I admit it...I jumped off the couch and cheered like my team just won the Super Bowl) Believe me when I say that when you live on the west coast of Canada, October is NOT the time of year you want your children home unexpectedly, especially for a prolonged and indefinite amount of time. I live in a rainforest. Literally. And of course, I gave birth to three sugar cubes so during the entire two week strike I think they might have spent a total of an hour outdoors....and not all at one shot.

Work is crazy busy too. We're growing at a rapid rate in anticipation for pimping our shit at the convention coming up in January. I love Vegas but it really loses it's luster when you're there for business. The slots don't call as sweetly, the lights aren't so bright, and the 36DDD half-naked cocktail waitresses aren't quite as attentive. At least it seems that way.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com