Sunday, February 26, 2006

OCD

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not but I'm carrying a little baby weight. But you see, my 'baby' is almost five. After he was born I got down to my pre-preg weight with eight months of hardcore working out and watching what I ate. Then Hubby and I encountered some marital problems, for various reasons I'm not willing to go in to just now, and were separated for eight months.

I'm what you'd call a Stress Eater... and the 50 lbs I lost after baby #3? Yep. I replaced love and security with pasta, bread, and potatoes. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now? I'm fat.

I despise the concept of the New Year's resolution and as such, I buck any hint of conformity and will only embark on a major life change AFTER January just so there's no confusion. I WILL NOT CONFORM DAMNIT!!

However, my lovely husband and his efficient metabolism decided that he and his extra 20 lbs needed to get down to bidness. The love of my life has become this obsessive compulsive workout queen who will get up at 5am to go to the gym and won't drink his 'fast food alternative' pop if he even suspects that it MIGHT not be diet pepsi because the stupid chick at Taco Time hit the wrong button.

Im not sure if I can stress how much I'm NOT like this.

There may possibly be a divorce on our horizen if the fucker doesn't eat a large order of McDonald's fries soon.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com